Machine Learning With Python
Machine Learning with Python will teach to you the apply the concept of machine learning algorithm using Python.
Using Python you will be able to gather, clean, explore and visualize the data. Python’s scientific packages like pandas, numpy, matplotlib, scikit-learn will help you to perform machine learning task.
In Machine Learning Supervised and Unsupervised Learning using the algorithms such as Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, k-means Clustering and Decision Trees will be covered
The Advanced Machine Learning concepts like Neural Networks, Support Vector Machines, Tensor Flow, Dimensionality Reduction.
Assignment would be given after every class upon successful completion of assignment you will be awarded a certification. We offer certification with Distinction to Top 25% of every class on participation, assignment submission and Project completion.
- In-depth knowledge of Python Programming Language for Machine Learning.
- Be able to clean and visualize the data
- Regressions, classifiers, clustering algorithms to fit a model and use it to predict the future outcomes.
- Capstone Project on Advance Machine Learning in Python.
- Jupyter Notebook
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 48 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 256
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Introduction to Python and its basics
- Data Analysis in Python – Numpy and Pandas
- Data Visualization in Python – Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Introduction to Machine Learning and Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- K Nearest Neighbors
- Decision Trees and Random Forests
- Support Vector Machines
- K Means Clustering
- Principal Component Analysis
- Recommender Systems
- Natural Language Processing
- Big Data and Spark with Python
- Neural Nets and Deep Learning and Capstone Project
- Visual Analytics with Tableau
- Dashboards and Story points in Advance Tableau